Mason Homecoming@Home: Diversity & Inclusion -- A Business Perspective
Tuesday, October 13, 2020 | 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The Mason D&I Committee and the Mason Alumni of Color Network host a dialog on race and diversity with a business context focus that will inform alumni, students, faculty, staff, and Executive Partners about how companies are taking action to make their workplace more diverse and inclusive; how companies facilitate dialog about race in the workplace; what companies are doing to reinforce their corporate social responsibility programs; and what challenges are currently faced by companies when it comes to D&I initiatives.
- Rita Sampson ’89 - Chief, Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Amanda Furr ’09 - Diversity Business Partner, Google
- Melvin Greer - Chief Data Scientist of the Americas, Intel Corporation
- Elizabeth Nieto, P ’14 - Head of Global Diversity and Inclusion, Amazon
- Stephanie Appiah, JD/MBA ’15 (Moderator) - Vice President, BlackRock Detroit
Registration for this event is separate from W&M-wide Homecoming. You may register for all Mason School of Business Homecoming@Home events at https://cvent.me/xqEE93.