Onsite registration will be available during the following times:
- Thursday, Oct. 15: noon-5 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 16: 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 17: 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
If you have any questions and would like to talk to someone in person, please call our Homecoming hotline at (757) 221-1750.
Cancellations may be made prior to Oct. 3, after which no refunds will be made. Event prices go up after Oct. 5. Online pre-registration closes on Oct. 8 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Alumni and friends are welcome to stay at any property of their choosing in the Greater Williamsburg Area. Many of the area hotels offer discounts for Homecoming & Reunion Weekend, and several options are listed on the Accommodations page of William & Mary's website.
Staff will be available at the listed times and places below to answer any questions, take on-site registrations and distribute tickets to those who have registered for ticketed Alumni Association events.
Thursday, 12-5 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Due to high traffic volume during Homecoming, there is limited one hour temporary and handicap parking near the Sadler Center on Thursday and Friday to accommodate registration.
To view an interactive map of parking and event locations, visit our Homecoming map.
For additional information or for handicapped parking information, please contact Parking Services at (757) 221-4764.
Amtrak serves the Williamsburg Transportation Center with a connecting train from Washington, D.C.
From the Richmond Airport and points west:
- Interstate 64 East
- Exit 234 to the right (199 East)
- Travel 8 miles, then turn left down Jamestown Road
From the Norfolk Airport and points east:
- Interstate 64 West
- Exit 242-A (199 West)
- Travel 5.2 miles, then turn right down Jamestown Road
William & Mary does not have a preferred transportation partner, but below are several options for travel when in town.
- Cardinal Cabs: 757-345-5557
- Colonial Capital Cabs: 757-345-2224
- Historic Taxi: 757-258-7755
- Williamsburg Taxi Services: 757-221-0004 (Open 24 Hours)
- Triangle Taxi: 757-564-6969
- Best Taxi: 757-358-7151
Uber or Lyft
Either app can be downloaded through the App Store or Google Play.
Once you tap Request, make your way to the ground transportation area marked for Uber and Lyft. This is where your driver will pick you up.
Pro tip: Check that your driver's license plate, photo, and name match what's in the app. This is a highly trafficked pickup zone, so you want to be sure you're in the right car!
*William & Mary and the Alumni Association assume no responsibility in the event any of the above services are utilized.
William & Mary has an ongoing contract with Williamsburg Area Transit Authority (WATA) to provide bus services for William & Mary students, faculty, and staff.
The campus bus system is designated the Green Line. It provides a bus dedicated to daily transportation throughout campus seven days a week. The Green Line also provides a connection with other lines (Red, Blue, and Trolley) in the greater Williamsburg area through buses on a circuit loop, every 30 minutes.
The Homecoming Parade is a long-standing tradition during William & Mary’s Homecoming that rallies Tribe pride for the upcoming football game. Entries include student floats, walking groups, alumni participants and community partners. Each year, a grand marshal is selected by the school to lead the parade.
Be among the throngs of alumni and student spectators that gather along Richmond Road to cheer and witness the parade.
Wristbands will be issued at various events for participants who wish to consume alcohol.
- Individuals must provide photo ID with proof of age to pick up his/her wristband when consuming alcohol.
- Wristbands are not transferable.
- Do not remove your wristband for the duration of the event.
- If you lose your wristband, replacements are available at the registration site for a $1 fee. However, if your wristband is damaged, bring it with you to registration and a replacement will be provided free of charge. Replacements are limited to one per person.
For additional questions not answered on this page, please call (757) 221-1750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have special mobility or dietary needs, please note those in your registration or call (757) 221-1750.